Drivers perform tasks involving physical labor at job sites and heavy construction projects. The position may operate a variety of hand and power tools and may clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris, and remove waste materials.
- Performing simple vehicle maintenance.
- Keeping supervisor informed of any vehicle problems.
- Keeping assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside.
- Loading and unloading event equipment.
- Assist with set-up and installation of all equipment and products required for special events.
- Reading and interpreting maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient routes.
- Assist crew leads as needed.
- Setup tents, tables, chairs, and stages as directed by the Project Manager
- Construct temporary fencing & place road barricades.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Valid Driver’s License -CDL a plus
- Clean driving record
- One-year experience driving large trucks.
- Ability to drive 24’ box trucks and pull trailers.
- Ability to lift up 50+ lbs.
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including nights and weekends.
- Construction experience a plus.
- Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills a plus