FLEET SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Calling all Technicians!! If you love being a part of something BIG! You've come to the right place. PROEM hosts more than 2,000 events each year varying from large-scale, nationally televised sporting events like the Waste Management PHX OPEN, Barrett Jackson to basketball games at ASU! That's not all! We are also a part of several concerts and festivals throughout the valley.
As a full-service internal fleet maintenance facility, we have an opportunity for a full-time Fleet Service Technician to inspect, repair and maintain light, medium and heavy-duty trucks, trailers and / or related equipment.
* Perform scheduled preventative maintenance service and inspections.
* Service and / or replace brakes including air brakes.
* Air conditioning system diagnosis and repair.
* Diesel and gas engine diagnosis and repair.
* Manual and automatic diagnosis and repair.
* Electrical Diagnosis and repair.
* Tire repair and / or replacement light, medium and heavy duty.
* Ability to perform accurate failure analysis and troubleshooting to create and execute a repair plan.
* Perform trailer maintenance, DOT annual inspections and inspect/repair many other types of equipment such as golf carts, forklifts and air compressors.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* 2 years related experience as a mechanic.
* Knowledge and understanding of diesel and gas engines.
* Must have own tools.
* Valid AZ Driver's License--CDL a plus
* Clean driving record.
* DOT medical certification or ability to obtain within 15 days of hire.