This position is responsible for implementing policies and procedures for the satisfaction and safety of Guests while providing a superior guest experience. Verifying credentials for access control to restricted areas and assisting guests in a professional and courteous manner. Depending upon your availability and the events scheduled, this position is Part-time and Seasonal and is primarily for events in the Phoenix Metro Area.
- Assist Guests with entry into the event: may collect and/or scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, or direct Guests coming in and out of the event.
- Welcome Guests to events and provide th
- em with helpful information or directions that will enhance their experience.
- Ensure Guest satisfaction and safety by preventing prohibited items from entering the event and enforcing event policies.
- Control and monitor access to VIP and restricted areas.
- Respond quickly to potential crowd control issues, investigate incidents, and complete incident reports on a timely basis.
- Report actual/suspected violations of event policies, procedures, rules or regulations to Command or designated Supervisor.
- Learn and adhere to the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities, and events.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others to produce results.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to walk and climb stairs for extended periods of time.
- Ability to comprehend numerous policies, procedures, and concepts and to respond using good judgment and discretion based on general and client-specific policies.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and complete incident reports.
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
- Ability to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_PE_6232B5C7-45BB-48BC-8C39-E75331269D8D_21946751