Process Improvement Specialist
The Process Improvement Specialist will be responsible for optimizing our operations, improving efficiency, and ensuring the successful execution of projects related to tent rental and event management.
Identify and analyze existing processes within the company, focusing on areas that can benefit from TOC and Six Sigma principles.
· Develop and implement process improvement initiatives to increase efficiency, reduce taste, and enhance overall performance.
· Continuously monitor and evaluate process metrics, making necessary adjustments to meet established targets.
· Collect and analyze data to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions to optimize operations.
· Implement statistical analysis and Six Sigma tools to drive process improvements and reduce defects.
· Regularly report on project and process performance to senior management.
· Cross-functional Collaboration:
· Collaborate with various departments, including sales, logistics, and customer service, to ensure seamless project execution and process alignment.
· Facilitate communication and information sharing among team members to promote a culture of continuous improvement.
· Identify potential risks and issues related to projects and processes, developing mitigation strategies to minimize disruptions.
· Proactively address challenges to maintain project timelines and deliver high-quality results.
Training and Development:
· Provide training and mentorship to team members on TOC and Six Sigma methodologies.
· Foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement within the organization.
· Plan, execute, and oversee tent rental and event management projects from initiation to completion.
· Define project scope, objectives, timelines, and deliverables, ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget.
· Coordinate project resources, including staff, equipment, and materials, to meet project requirements.
Documentation and Reporting:
· Maintain comprehensive documentation of project plans, progress, and outcomes.
· Generate regular reports and presentations to communicate project and process improvements to stakeholders.
· Bachelor's degree in business management, engineering, or a related field.
· Minimum of 3- 5 years of experience in process improvement and project management.
· Certified in TOC and Six Sigma methodologies is highly desirable.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proficiency in project management software and data analysis tools.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Attention to detail and a results-oriented mindset.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people
assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.